Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas

It was a crafty Christmas. I received a swift and ball winder that I had asked for. Those KnitPicks skeins were starting to get to me when balling by hand! The new 101 Designer One-Skein Wonders book. A gift certificate for Patternworks from my son (helped by Grandma). In fact I already ordered Panda Cotton in Sable, Crystalline Lattice sock pattern (a printed version was free with order), dpns and the Magic Loop pamphlet just to have it. Origami Deluxe set that has a just gorgeous, drawer system. Better picture on Barnes & Noble so using them for the link. Also little origami "paper dolls" that Sis and I both got. Just because they were cute and mom decided we needed them. I had a gorgeous little box from Sis and inside was a note that said "Have to wait til Clementine's" so I've got more goodness to look forward to!

My mother loved the little duck, it made her giggle, as it was meant to.
AJ loved his Pokemon Ash knucks and has been wearing them basically non-stop!


I'll have more pictures from Christmas when I'm back at home at my own place. (Plus there are still more gifts that can't be posted yet)
Looking forward to visiting Melly and Cami at Clementine's in a couple days! Until then, happy knitting to all and to all a good night!
-DFly

1 comment:

Suna Kendall said...

The duck is really, really cute.