Finished Hat for Soldier #2 (link includes my instructions) Mine is knit from Cascade 220 Superwash.
Remember, you have until December 27th to get hats to Amanda (if you want to send them through me, please get them to me by the 23rd). Please see this thread on the Ravelry Board for more information. There is a wonderful surprise prize pack. One entry per hat!
Finished the Neapolitan Socks out of Vesper Yarn from Knitterly Things (see below for tutorial on the afterthought heel)
Works in Progress:
- Multnomah Shawl garter stitch section is done, three feather and fan repeats done (expect 12 total)
- Saltwater Taffy Socks knit in Ewe Shimmer from Three Ewes Twisted in Fiber (artfire link)
- Philosopher's Wool Sweater Colour Your Own just one motif done on the second sleeve
Yarn from The Unique Sheep that I won in the Halloween Contest. Pashmi base in Boo colorway from the Holiday selection
- Mommy Needs Yarn holiday swap
- BloomingKnitter Ravelry post about knitting short row heel from opposite end of the yarn
- Namaste Hip Holster This post is about the original design by Franklin Habit
See new doll from Mom!! Designed from Paradise Doll pattern, 1904 St. Louis World's Fair