Sunday, October 14, 2007

Throw started


As a mindless addition to knitting, I decided to start knitting this throw for a friend for Christmas. It's a really easy pattern from Lion Brand called Fast Finish Throw. I totally switched out the colors but it's working. It's about 13" long right now. The pattern says it can knit up in 6 hours, not quite sure that's right but then I rarely knit in one sitting. Knit most of this while snuggled on the couch with my guy. (it was our first venture into me actually knitting near him and he didn't run screaming... and he brought the swift so I could hand-wind the concert sweater more easily).

Had to take kitty pictures today too. My older cat has not been playing much lately with the new kitty but today I got her some new toys and she was very happy. Later the little one was totally fascinated by the dvd player's screensaver.











No comments: