That conversation has been going around and around my head for awhile and yet I feel like I have nothing to share... So what does that leave?
- I’m working on some Christmas presents and you’ll see them after the holidays.
- Things at the new condo are still really good, I think this is one of the best decisions I’ve made
- We’re happy, healthy and of sound mind. (well as much as we ever are)
- I’m going to try to get healthier so I’ve joined WW just recently. Normally I hide this but maybe doing it “publicly” will be good incentive.
- Now that AJ’s a bit older, he’s spending more time with his friends which means I get some more time to see mine which is making a happier me.
- Work is still going really well, I had a good review recently and I’m still loving this job. (another one of the best decisions I’ve ever made)
So, not to leave it totally empty, here’s a picture of some afghan squares. They are approximately 12” squares. (putting them next to each other, I see that one of them may have to be redone) I need 12 of them to make a lap sized blanket for my grandmother to use while she watches TV. (she’s a very tiny woman, so 3x4 will be plenty)
I will post again soon as I have some test knit socks to share with you. Until then, happy crafting!