Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wow!!

Recently, my friend Apryl and I arranged to trade some yarn. I sent her some extra goodies with hers because I knew she would like them but she way outdid herself. Below, are the items from two packages that arrived today. The dark blue yarn in the upper left is Lotus Yarns Buddha and is what I was expecting for our trade. The rest is all Apyrl!

There is some red, white & blue Lorna's Laces sock yarn that I had been coveting in her stash. There is ocean blue Plymouth Yarn Rockin' Sox (it's color 006 but the color cards aren't posted yet). Last but not least, blue, purple, red, green Plymouth Yarn Happy Feet (color 16). You can also see my favorite candies, index cards for writing stitch patterns, PB2 peanut butter that she's been raving about, a very cute kitten card. (it says "act cute, here come the firemen!" "Great friends think alike"). She made the beautiful stitchmarkers below, green with dragonflies!





Son caught a lightening bug in the daylight and insisted on getting a picture so I could post it. So here's a bug..... (they are really pretty in the night time and Tigger loves trying to chase them up and down our picture window)


Here's a better picture in my opinion. Son and Tigger


If I don't blog again soon, Happy Fourth to everyone in the states!
-DFly

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Would Apryl be my friend?

knittingdragonflies said...

Quite a booty you got there! I love mail.
Vicki