On MojaveSis's blog you can see presents she sent me as they were wrapped. The box came today and I got to unwrap with her on the phone.
- Keegan Lane Yarn in "Mojitos & Margaritas" color
- hand-dyed yarn that sis kool-aid dyed (it smells like kool-aid which means son and I keep sniffing it)
- a sock pattern I've been wanting (if you look on Sis's blog, it's the Tendril Embrace she's been working on)
- a Starbucks card which I immediately registered. (do you know you can get most of the "flavors" added for free if you use a registered card?)
- a brand new, shrink wrapped first edition of The Stand (1990 "uncut" version, not 1978 original). She won it at a silent auction. She said she bid on it because she knew it was one of my favorite books.