Follow the tab above to Kaleena's Kure, this is a fundraiser for the Great Strides Walk in Madison to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis research. This is the same fundraiser we did last year, please consider donating again. (as added incentive, there are possible prizes (seen on this podcast episode, shown in Ravelry and on the link below) for anyone who lets me know they donated) All the information is in the Kaleena's Kure information!
Kaleena's Kure Page Quick Link
For next charity Mother Bear Project. Note that there are now 4 different patterns so select the one you want.
- Knitting in the round, seamless
- Knitting Flat
- Crochet Flat
- Crochet Seamless
Works In Progress
- Plum Perfect sweater from Knit, Swirl! by Sandra McIver (Amazon link) in Universal yarns, Classic Worsted and Universal yarns, Classic Shades
- Fruit Striped Gum Socks out of Knitter's Nightmare Batty base (not shown)
- Crocheted Mother Bear
- About to start - Wind in the Willows Mystery Shawl gauge swatch
- 2014 Inspiration-A-Long
- 2014 Prizes for the Inspiration-a-Long!!
- Main DragonflySoars Podcast Group, look at sticky threads for monthly information and episode threads
- BloomingKnitter's Knit-topia 2014, March 2014
- CoggieTM's KITM Retreat, November 2014 (Ravelry thread)