Thanks if you entered (thread is now locked) for telling what are you most proud of from this past year, the answers were great! Watch to see prizes given out:
- One ball of Twisted Limone
- One skein of Malabrigo Sock
- Two skeins Universal Yarn Classic Shades
- And a surprise...
- Sweet Taffy socks First Sock Done!
- Two motifs on Philosopher's Wool Sweater for the Colorwork Sweater KAL Only the last motif left on body!
- Purple Opal Socks
- Plurk often so we know you are a real person, and build karma
- Put "knitting" or something similar in your profile so other knitters will friend you easily
- Respond to yourself at least once so your plurk will show up easily for others
- MAAR = Mark All As Read, used when there's just too many to read through for whatever circumstance
- Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock yarn will be used for No More Tears socks by Erin Walsh (MommyNeedsYarn)
- Pegasus Soaps! Artfire or Etsy
- Round the Twist podcast
- Draw Something app (Facebook or iPhone/iPad)