Friday, March 11, 2011

DragonflySoars, prototype episode

Well we shall see if this works. I have been thinking that I never have the time or inclination to blog these days. By the time I pull out things to photograph, get decent pictures, upload them to the computer, resize them, edit them, write about them.... well it doesn't happen. But maybe I can take a few minutes and and do a quick video.

So, this is basically a "prototype"... a "let's see if we can even make this thing work" type of episode. If you even want to call it an episode.



Please ignore the weird flippy hair!

-Dfly

P.S. That cup leaks like crazy!! Son says it's karma, he's probably right.

1 comment:

knittingdragonflies said...

Looks good! I'm not brave enough to try that! LOL
I was thinking of making socks with an afterthought heel.
See ya
Vicki