Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Circular Shawl

There has been so much going on (and most of it not what I want to blog about) that I haven't had time to post and lately not as much time to knit either. But I did want to post an update on the circular shawl. This picture is the completion of charts A-D, it will look better when it's blocked, but it's pretty and coming along. I'm actually one repeat into chart E (out of 8) but I don't have that pictured yet. Now that the rounds are over 500 stitches, it takes longer to make significant progress so I just knit a bit whenever I've got a bit of time and try not to think about it too much.


2 comments:

knittingdragonflies said...

This is so pretty, it inspires me to get my needles out.
Good job
Vicki

Suna Kendall said...

Lookin' good. Just keep plugging. Hope things get better!