So here are the rules apparently
- Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I collect Wizard of Oz items. This started because a relative collected the books and even had the Ruth Plumly Thompson ones. I was supposed to eventually get them but through an unfortunate chain of events, all of them were ruined except for one book that I happened to be borrowing at the time. Since then I've made it my goal to collect all the books and other items. Most of the books are readable versions but some of them are old rare copies. I've got a mini castle, most of the dolls for the Mego playsets, a movie lunchbox (a new addition, christmas gift from good friend).
- I also have quite the assortment of Barbie dolls. and yes periodically I go through and buy them new clothes and spend an afternoon just re-dressing everyone. Try not to hold it against me.
- When I was in 6th grade, I broke fingers on my left hand. I was playing a game called four-square, tripped on someone's foot and broke my fingers between my hip and the pavement. The fun part was that I got to wear a piece of plywood strapped to my hand so I wouldn't bend the fingers. In 6th grade, I discovered this was a great way to beat up on boys. And no, they didn't heal quite right, there's quite a bend in one of them.
- I still haven't mailed the second Mother Bear Project bear. She's cute and I haven't had the heart to stuff her in an dark envelope to go through the post office systems.
- I have been working on a plastic canvas Barbie-sized castle. It's for me, not anyone else. Haven't worked on it as much since I got addicted to knitting.
- You can bribe me to do just about anything with Red Vines or coffee. Most people in "real life" know this but I think it's news to most of the blog world.
- My birthday is Fourth of July so I've got this large collection of patriotic Beanie Babies. At one point I made the mistake of saying I didn't want any more bears. Now I've got a patriotic chicken.
2/9 P.S. I had the wrong link for ShadKitty, oops!