Works In Progress
- Silent Goal Shawl out of Highland Handmades handspun (Ravelry spinning project link) and Drops Karisma
- My 30 Day Sweater (link to Ravelry project page)
30 Day Sweater Challenge
- Participate in one of three ways (per Johnny Vasquez on episode thread)
Pick a sweater pattern or design one and do your best to knit it in 30 days.
Get The 30 Day Sweater Workbook which helps you design your own
custom-fit, top-down, seamless raglan sweater and then outlines a
schedule for you to knit it in 30 days.
Take The 30 Day Sweater Online Course which covers the same material
as the workbook, but includes video tutorials, daily email tasks, and
calculators to help you with the math (don’t worry, it’s not hard math).
- Pick a sweater pattern or design one and do your best to knit it in 30 days.
- Sign up and download the Planning Guide using the DragonflySoars link http://30DaySweater.com/dragonfly
- 30 Day Sweater Challenge KAL (Our Ravelry thread)
- 30 Day Sweater Challenge Group
- 30 Day Sweater YouTube Channel (see recordings of the live shows)
- Catch the Rainbow Socks by CC Almon of the Geeky Girls Knit Podcast
- Hemigraphis Shawl by Sonya Newstead
- Spartickes Dyes Wizard of Oz shipment
- Highland Handmades Lux club shipment
- CoggieTM's KITM Retreat, November 2013 (Ravelry thread)
- BloomingKnitter's Knit-topia 2014, March 2014
- CJKopec's Guts Grits and Pink Lipstick (GGPL) Retreat, May 2014 (Ravelry thread)