- Entrelac Infinity Neck Warmer by Gwen Bortner (Part of the Entrelac Craftsy class), knit out of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable in the Dragonfly colorway
Works In Progress
- Silent Goal Shawl out of Highland Handmades handspun (Ravelry spinning project link) and Drops Karisma
- KnittyandColor rolags to be spun with Subterreanean Woodworks Turkish spindle
30 Day Sweater Challenge
- Participate in one of three ways (per Johnny Vasquez on episode thread)
Pick a sweater pattern or design one and do your best to knit it in 30 days.
Get The 30 Day Sweater Workbook which helps you design your own
custom-fit, top-down, seamless raglan sweater and then outlines a
schedule for you to knit it in 30 days.
Take The 30 Day Sweater Online Course which covers the same material
as the workbook, but includes video tutorials, daily email tasks, and
calculators to help you with the math (don’t worry, it’s not hard math).
- Pick a sweater pattern or design one and do your best to knit it in 30 days.
- 30 Day Sweater Challenge KAL (Ravelry thread)
Click for Babies
- Katie's Knittin' on the Fly Video Podcast
- Knittin' On the Fly Click for Babies finished object thread and info
- Katie's Quick Links page for tags and mailing address
- DragonflySoars Click for Babies Finished Object thread for prizes
- Click for Babies Official Organization
- Pacesetter Alpaca Farm Days, September 28-29 (Facebook link, flyer below)
- CoggieTM's KITM Retreat, November 2013 (Ravelry thread)
- BloomingKnitter's Knit-topia 2014, March 2014
- CJKopec's Guts Grits and Pink Lipstick (GGPL) Retreat, May 2014 (Ravelry thread)