- Moderne baby blanket, finished 9A & 9B (shorter than original pattern)
- Chopstick Socks made from Ethereal Fibers yarn, sock one complete!
- Finished Item! I finally share one of the secret projects. A scarf made for Tamsie, design based on Stripes (and Stripes) Forever from Stitch N Bitch Happy Hooker book
- Stitches Midwest, august 25-28 With a Podcaster Meet & Greet Saturday the 27th, 1-3pm in the concession area! (see more details at Ravelry here)
- Plurk Podcaster Challenge!!
- Prepare for Mother Bear Project by ordering your pattern!
- Prepare for the main pattern KAL by getting 350-400yds of worsted weight yarn. Highly variegated not recommended, but pretty much anything else will work. Easy pattern, anyone is capable of completing this one!
Unique Sheep Retreat mentions
Other Random Mentions