Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quick update

The move has gone very smoothly, everything is out of the old place and the new place is unpacked enough to be comfortable. My dad is coming this weekend to help out with some things around the condo (drippy faucets, drape hardware to hang, nothing major but all necessary). It will be the first time anyone in the family besides myself and son have seen the place.

I'm not posting any pictures yet because my son is still at his grandparents and I want him to get a chance to see the place with all of our stuff in "real life" before I post pictures.

Now if I could just get some knitting time back! - Dfly

2 comments:

knittingdragonflies said...

I'm excited to see some photos when you post them!
Luck with your getting organized and settled in!
Vicki

Tamsie said...

I'm very admiring that you finished your UFOs this year! I've finished a couple, but more spring up when my back is turned!