Monday, November 17, 2008

It was made just for me!!



This beautiful yarn was dyed specially for me by lovely Apryl. She has a better picture of it on her own blog. (posted Nov 11) The yarn was dyed to transition from the dark blue on one end of the skein to the bright green on the other. I'm in total love and immediately started knitting a sock with one of the skeins. Since we were going to Chicago, I didn't want to cart two skeins and it's going fast. I'm using Roman Rib stitch pattern from The Little Box of Socks by Charlene Schurch and Beth Parrott. (beyond stealing the stitch pattern, the rest is not the same sock)


3 comments:

imightbeapryl said...

yay! i'm so glad you like them. i love that pattern :) *makes note of roman rib stitch*

Suna Kendall said...

Apryl did a great job on that. I'd love yarn that gradually transitioned like that!

Veeg said...

Oooh, that is so pretty!